 General / 52640
Re: Got my first LEGO Factory 1.6 sets today and...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 16 May 2006 13:59:23 GMT

In lugnet.general, Eric Kingsley wrote:
10 were Save 9v Train containers and all came in one Box (Hurray!) and al seem
complete although I have not assembled them all yet.  Each set came in its own
baggie.

Cool.   What day did you place your order?  I placed an order for Tim Gould's dark red wall (x10) on Tuesday a.m. and it is still listed as processing.

I figured on a slight delay for the first few days of orderes while TLG gets
acclimated to the new process but am interested in what other people are
experiencing.

Jonathan