 General / 51974
Re: SpongeBob license???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.parts.mod
Date:
Thu, 27 Oct 2005 23:36:23 GMT

In lugnet.general, Rob Hendrix wrote:

"Marc Nelson Jr." <marcnelsonjr@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:Iozt52.8K0@lugnet.com...
Also, something called "Avatar: The Last Airbender":

<http://home.businesswire.com/portal/site/google/index.jsp?ndmViewId=news_view&newsId=20051026005472&newsLang=en
http://home.businesswire.com/portal/site/google/index.jsp?ndmViewId=news_view&newsId=20051026005472&newsLang=en>

Marc Nelson Jr.

<http://www.lugnet.com/~326/
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/manjr/LUGNET/thumblink.jpg Marc's
Creations>>

Funny you should mention that, actually...

I was contracted to make an Aang lightup fig.  I did the electronics and the
modifications, and Jarod (Kaminoan) did the decals.  I haven't seen the
final photos after the decals were applied but I do have some prelim photos
from my work...

http://www.brickmodder.net/mods/other/aang/images/aang-final.jpg

-rob
www.brickmodder.net

X-posted to .parts.mod

Sorry to reply to my own post, but it *is* from someone else:
Gary Scheppke wrote:

rob,
i'm not a member of lugnet so could you post the following message for me:

"i want to give a huge thanks to kaminoan and brickmodder for their hard work on
the aang light-up mini-fig. i work on avatar and am also a huge fan of lego. all
i can say about the sets is that they do have mini-figs. thanks again for your
help guys you do GREAT work!

lego for life.
g"

thanks rob.