 General / 51972
Re: SpongeBob license???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.parts.mod
Date:
Thu, 27 Oct 2005 20:08:32 GMT

"David Koudys" <dkoudys@redeemer.on.ca> wrote in message
news:Ip1AtF.yn6@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.general, Rob Hendrix wrote:

<snip>

http://www.brickmodder.net/mods/other/aang/images/aang-final.jpg

-rob
www.brickmodder.net

X-posted to .parts.mod

Seriously Rob, is there anyhing you can't do a mod for??  This is
fantastic!

Dave K

Thanks Dave. :)

Actually I was hesitant taking the work.  I didn't know if I could pull it
off.  The picture I showed is honestly a surprise to me too.  I made that on
the first run using the first two heads I modded (one fleshy head, and trans
blue head)!  Both heads were hand cut with a dremel and an x-acto.  I hope I
never have to make another one!

-Rob
www.brickmodder.net