 General / 51968
Re: SpongeBob license???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 27 Oct 2005 15:32:23 GMT

In lugnet.general, Marc Nelson Jr. wrote:
   Also, something called “Avatar: The Last Airbender”:

http://home.businesswire.com/portal/site/google/index.jsp?ndmViewId=newsview&newsId=20051026005472&newsLang=en

I just looked at a summary description of Avatar and it has some similarities with LEGO’s own Bionicle line - clan protectors using elemental powers to protect their people. I wonder if this will cut into the Bionicle success at all... probably not, but you never know. I’ve never seen the show, so it’s hard for me to gauge.

Kelly