 General / 51954
Re: SpongeBob license???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 27 Oct 2005 01:07:26 GMT

In lugnet.general, Marc Nelson Jr. wrote:
   In lugnet.general, Marc Nelson Jr. wrote:
   Also, something called “Avatar: The Last Airbender”:

http://home.businesswire.com/portal/site/google/index.jsp?ndmViewId=newsview&newsId=20051026005472&newsLang=en

Looking for a silver lining to this thing:

An agreement with Nickelodeon grants master construction toy rights to the entire catalog of Nickelodeon properties, including Nickelodeon, Nick Jr. and Nickelodeon Movies.

Does this mean we’ll get a You Can’t Do That On Television theme?

Marc Nelson Jr.

Marc’s
Creations

Silver lining?

How about possible new parts, new minifig torsos, and parts in the newer colors?

Each new set adds new possibilities in building.

Joe Meno
Editor/Publisher, BrickJournal