 General / 48991
Re: My Latest Favorite Brickshelf Folder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 2004 21:19:25 GMT

"Jaco van der Molen" <jmolen@zonnet.nl> wrote in

Great work!
But... isn't the use of the LEGO logo illegal?

Since I'm using virtual Lego bricks to 'build' these renders, I wanted to
put the Lego name somewhere in the pictures. Since I'd be doing that, I
thought it was just a small step to putting in the actual logo. I doubt TLC
would have a problem with it, since I'm only doing this for fun, and am
certainly not making any money off of it.

I still have the original renders, without logo and words, though, so if
TLC (or the Brickshelf moderator) objects, I can quickly redo the entire
gallery. I like to use the actual logo, though. It puts a bit of colour
into the bright white background.

Does anyone think I should redo the pictures without the logo?

Koyan