 General / 48706
  Sorting: Found my Rhythm

Having a 4 Year old and an 18 Month old and a subpar building area for 4 years I have built up an immense amount of sorting that needs to be done. Now that we have moved and I have a proper LEGO room I have been trying to get into sorting but until (...) (20 years ago, 17-Aug-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Sorting: Found my Rhythm

(...) Eric, I feel your pain, what you describe sounds exactly what my LEGO life is been like the past year or so. Ever since my daughter became mobile my sorting time was cut down to waiting till she was in bed. So after she and my son get to bed I (...) (20 years ago, 17-Aug-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Sorting: Found my Rhythm

(...) I officiall emerged from my Dark Age only a little over a year and a bit ago but I have the same situation which has really prevented me from leaving the Dark Age fully. My littlest one is now 2.5 yrs old while my eldest is 6.5. I have (...) (20 years ago, 17-Aug-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Sorting: Found my Rhythm

"James J. Trobaugh" <james@ngltc.org> wrote in message news:I2Lqzx.1L92@lugnet.com... (...) [ ... snipped ... ] (...) been (...) time (...) to bed (...) wife. (...) desired, (...) I can relate, you ought to try it with four kids! It takes me (...) (20 years ago, 17-Aug-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Sorting: Found my Rhythm

I recently bought three more portable drawer units from The Container Store, which has finally enabled me to sort out all my "basic" bricks and plates. I have them sorted by type (2x4 plates, 2x6 plates, etc.), but not by color -- my color vision is (...) (20 years ago, 17-Aug-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Sorting: Found my Rhythm

(...) Not to mention mowing the lawn, hanging curtains, washing dishes, picking up toys, rearranging furniture, catching that dang mosquito in my son's room, putting out the trash, and the important stuff my wife "needs" me to do :-). Doesn't leave (...) (20 years ago, 17-Aug-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Sorting: Found my Rhythm

(...) Yes thats the cycle at my house, bricks get sorted, MOCs get built and broken down, then go into the "to be sorted tubs" and the cycle of life starts over. My son (7) helps me sort them the way Eric mentioned, into bricks, plates, slopes then (...) (20 years ago, 17-Aug-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Sorting: Found my Rhythm

(...) Ah yes. Can't wait to enlist my kids into child labor to help sort. (...) Oh... Skip what I just said I don't think it's worth it :-) Eric (20 years ago, 17-Aug-04, to lugnet.general)