 General / 48713
Re: Sorting: Found my Rhythm
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 2004 19:33:46 GMT

In lugnet.general, Mike Walsh wrote:

It never seems to end though.  In the three weeks since my son completed the
sort, my kids have generarted a fair amount of "unsorted" stuff which is now
in another Rubbermaid tub.  So far it is only a couple inches deep but it
doesn't take long ...

Yes thats the cycle at my house, bricks get sorted, MOCs get built and broken
down, then go into the "to be sorted tubs" and the cycle of life starts over. My
son (7) helps me sort them the way Eric mentioned, into bricks, plates, slopes
then everything else. Later we sort again in more detail. I used to keep things
going well enough that I only had 4 unsorted tubs at any time, but now it's
gotten so far behind that I have well over 16 25 gallon tubs that need to be
sorted, some day I'll get through them....well maybe not.

jt