 General / 48177
Re: Event kit update and request for data
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.events, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 2004 10:15:14 GMT

"Larry Pieniazek" <larry.(mylastname)@ascentialsoftwareDOTcom> wrote in
message news:HzotDI.11H6@lugnet.com...

[ ... snipped ... ]

Hope this helps. I am sorry it took so long to post. I hope that it spurs • some
other clubs into posting too, I can't imagine there were only 4 clubs that • got
value out of these great kits.¬

Thanks in advance for your help!¬

Thank YOU, Jake, for making this available. It rocks.

I sent out feedback directly to Jake via e-mail, I can certainly post it if
there is interest in seeing feedback from NCLTC.

Mike

Mike Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring.com