 General / 48176
Re: Designer sets 4506 (Sea) and 4507 (Prehistoric)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 2004 03:31:48 GMT

In lugnet.general, Manfred Moolhuysen wrote:
[snip]

Well, one of last years Designer Sets <http://guide.lugnet.com/set/4101 #4101
- Wild Collection>, has 63 model directions in the instruction booklet. I
think this is one of the best sets LEGO made in the past years, I can really
recommend it. If you don't have this set yet, you should get it.

With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen.

Greetings Manfred,
I do have the Wild Collection set, it is another one of my favorites. In fact it
was the first Designer set I bought. You are right about the instructions count,
thank you for the correction. The models in 4507 are large, so the instruction
booklet is thicker than other Designer sets.

Kevin