 General / 48322
Re: Designer sets 4506 (Sea) and 4507 (Prehistoric)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 4 Jul 2004 23:43:06 GMT

I agree with those who said that 4507 is a great set. My only quibble with the
set is the instruction book. It might just be me, but the entire book seemed to
have a brownish cast. Until I was several steps into the TRex (what I made
first), I wasn't confident I was using the right colors. The color casting in
the book made brown and dark red look the same (unless they were on the same
page), and red and light brown the same as well. The bright blue technic pins
appeared blue-grey in the instructions. Eventually, I sat down, looked closely
at the inventory page and looked at the box photos, so that I could get a
perspective on the colors.

Now to play with 4506!

-briezee