 General / 48261
Re: Designer sets 4506 (Sea) and 4507 (Prehistoric)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 2004 17:03:18 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jeramy Spurgeon wrote:
Could you post pictures of the parts in these sets? I am really excited about
the Prehistoric set (and all the dark red)! I've been eagerly awaiting an
inventory on Peeron.com or Bricklink.com, but they have not yet showed up.

Thanks
Jeramy

I have a funny picture of 4507  Prehistoric

BRs
Josephine