 General / 48153
Re: Designer sets 4506 (Sea) and 4507 (Prehistoric)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 20 Jun 2004 05:06:25 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jeramy Spurgeon wrote:
[snip]
Thank You, Thank You!

This only affirms that this set is one of the best of 2004. The dark red piece
selection is fantastic! Not to mention other useful colors and unusual pieces,
and at a price point of $30 USD!

Jeramy

You are very welcome. I agree this is one of the best sets I have seen all year,
and a great deal. I'm really torn because I want to keep the great looking T-Rex
but I also want to use the parts. I may have to buy another one. Happy building.

Kevin