 General / 48323
48322  |  48324
Subject:
New plane (promotional)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 5 Jul 2004 05:15:31 GMT

Hi all!

Last week when flying Finnair, I noticed this new plane. Unfortunately there
is no set number.
It looks good to me, there seem to be a pilot in it. The roof is a new (?)
part for teh roof of the new style of hinges.
The set was not available on the plane I was on, but it should be available
on continetial flights as well in Helsinki Airport.
On my way home I was late, and had only 5 minutes, so I did not manage to
check that.

Picture:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sonnich/gallery/new_plane.jpg

If anyone wants to use the picture feel free to do so. I'd like to have the
set #, so it could be on Lugnet too.

BR
Sonnich