 General / 48345
Re: New plane (promotional)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 6 Jul 2004 18:33:32 GMT

"Neb Okla" <n_okla@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:I0FLDz.1xCw@lugnet.com...
Sonnich Jensen wrote:

It looks good to me, there seem to be a pilot in it. The roof is a new (?)
part for teh roof of the new style of hinges.

Sheesh, and boy does that new hinge look terrible.

I'd say that's the stupidest thing they did to the plane.  They have parts that work much better than the click hinges without
looking like crap.  Whatever happened to "If it's not broke, don't fix it?"

--
Markham Carroll