 General / 48346
Re: A Wedding Sculpture
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 6 Jul 2004 17:59:54 GMT

Anthony Sava writes:
I created an identical Swan using all the left over white bricks I had.  It
wasn't a pretty build, let me tell you.  The second swan (left) is nearly all
1xXs,  and most of those are 1x4s.  But when I finished, and put them together,
I think my time was well spent.  It's amazing that the two necks create such a
perfect heart shape.

That's great!  It looks wonderful having two of them.  Brilliant idea!

--Bill.

"Movies are like life with all the dull parts left out." - Alfred Hitchcock