 General / 48347
Re: A Wedding Sculpture
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 7 Jul 2004 02:12:30 GMT

Hey Anthony,

Great Swans! They should be a great addition to your wedding. I also was in my dark age during my wedding. My wife had no idea that she was marrying a future lego maniac, but she is also one now too. :) I think the swans should be displayed at the wedding as they are in the picture. The “heart shaped” necks would be very fitting. Way to go!

Build On, Josh