 LEGO Company / 2152
Re: Event kit update and request for data
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 2004 12:49:39 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Eric Sophie wrote:
<snipage>
I act as steward for the clubs Kit and Bricks. The only way a Member gets access
to the bricks is to convince me that the bricks will be used to compliment a MOC
that will be put on display. In other words, sure use some of the Bricks, just
promise to bring the MOC around for a display sometime.

Eric,

How do you handle getting the event kit bricks back from the builders after
their MOC has been dismantled? Or do you? It sounds like you give the bricks to
people to help with their MOCs that are built from their own collection of
bricks, do you have a problem keeping track of where the bricks are and getting
them returned to the event kit bricks?

jt