 General / 47730
Re: Stunning new Maersk set?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 14 May 2004 00:37:42 GMT

In lugnet.general, Thomas Stangl wrote:
But yeah, you're right, they supposedly weren't doing Maersk Blue anymore,
so this set would have required a new run of brick (which would probably
make LLCA Model Builders ecstatic, as it would be possible to get it again).

If you squint, you can clearly see this one is done up in the New
Universal Maersk Grue color.  ;)