 General / 47731
47730  |  47732
Subject:
Got an AFOL record setting Lego MOC!?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.publish.photography, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 14 May 2004 00:44:50 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Comming in the next MONTH, an “unofficial AFOL records site”. I came up with this idea today. Basicaly I’m aiming for largest, and most catagories, i.e.:
Most minifigs
Largest castle
Largest Caslte Army
Tallest Minifig Building
Tallest Tower

the page will be located at http://afolrecords.blockchoice.com

get your submissions ready, i’ll post an e-mail to send them to soon!
Josh