 Fun / 1335
Re: Got an AFOL record setting Lego MOC!?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Fri, 14 May 2004 19:45:47 GMT

In lugnet.publish.html, Lindsay Frederick Braun wrote:

   Don’t tell me, you’re vying for the title of ‘largest collection of old gray?’

Heh. No, I’m pretty sure of at least three people who are quite a ways ahead of me on that.

I need more planos.

When I first read that, I thought it said “I need more pianos.”

In that case, I was going to suggest that you contact an organ donor.

Dave!

FUT: lugnet.off-topic.unbelievably-witty