 Fun / 1334
Re: The color newsgroup as it's meant to be seen.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Fri, 14 May 2004 02:46:15 GMT

In lugnet.fun, Allister McLaren wrote:
http://pootpoot.com/poot/pootify/?URL=http://news.lugnet.com/color/

Also ROTFLMAO!  Then, I thought I was heading back to Lugnet, but it was all
covered with poot, and I thought there had been some sort of internet attack...
Totally hilarious.

Peace and poot,

Professor Pooteverly