 General / 47781
Re: Stunning new Maersk set?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 15 May 2004 23:28:34 GMT

In lugnet.general, Bryan Wong wrote:
In lugnet.general, Troy Cefaratti wrote:
I'll just point out that because *Maersk* is only using these sets for
internal purposes and not making them available to the general public does
not mean that *LEGO* will not.  Other promo sets ahve eventually turned up
at S@H.  And this set even has a "lego direct" set number.

I sure hope it'll eventually become available.  Hope it's a good price too!

I think the possibility is good that this will be showing up at a S@H site
near you.

The question that's begging to be asked is - how many will YOU be ordering,
Troy?  :p

   Or, more to the point, how many will he not order, to leave for us?  ;)

   LFB