 General / 47772
Re: Stunning new Maersk set?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 15 May 2004 07:45:15 GMT

In lugnet.general, Troy Cefaratti wrote:
I'll just point out that because *Maersk* is only using these sets for
internal purposes and not making them available to the general public does
not mean that *LEGO* will not.  Other promo sets ahve eventually turned up
at S@H.  And this set even has a "lego direct" set number.

I think the possibility is good that this will be showing up at a S@H site
near you.

I wouldn't count on it. No Maersk set has every been made avalible to the
general public. Ever - only via Maersk itself (how you manage that I have no
idea!)

But if the start giving them as gifts - they should show on ebay at somepoint!
(like they do)

Releaseing them to every one would mean there would be no use using a custom
made colour would there? (Maybe its some legal thing between Lego and Maersk)

Cheers