 General / 46949
Re: The AFOL mind
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 11 Apr 2004 17:17:53 GMT

In lugnet.general, Felix Greco wrote:

   Funny you should mention that. I feel the same way. In one of my more- shall we say- intoxicated moments, someone said I got less points for being a man because I played with lego. I then challenged that guy to out bench me and he lost. For his sin and defeat he was ordered to buy a lego set and keep it on his desk. Jonny thunder now sits on his desk and collects dust. I’m going to have to take that off his hands one of these days.

That’s awesome. I can see it now: “Sorry about that, buddy--maybe playing with little plastic bricks will help you get 315 up next time.”

   Well said. Of course, you do launch rockets, don’t you? Thats the ultimate in testosterony. So I’m guessing you could wear a dress and have te parties and still be quite the man’s man. :)

Ah, I see you did get my tea party invitation. Hopefully we’ll avoid the embarrassment of wearing the same outfit this time.

Derek