 General / 46950
Re: Last Minute Additions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 11 Apr 2004 21:46:08 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava wrote:
   As I hurry to make final additions to Halcyon Castle before the big TexLUG meeting this weekend, I’ve built two more things to add to the display.

First, meet Kevin. He’s my new Gong Farmer. His cart is simple, but useful.

Then there’s Benem and Bennie, my two fishermen brothers. Here you can see Benem reeling in a fish while Bennie throws his casting net out.

I don’t know if anyone’s done it before, but I think I came up with a rather novel use for those spider webs.

There ya go.

--Anthony

Hey Anthony,

I like them. I have just one question. What’s a gong farmer?

cool models,

Joshua