 General / 46545
46544  |  46546
Subject:
Last chance for real grey -- My message
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 2004 16:34:41 GMT

I just bought 70 packs of light grey - both to send a message, and to ensure I
have enough to finish off my Union Station....

Take note, Lego company. The core attribute of your product has always been its
compatibility with any other Lego piece - past, present or future. In a world of
constant and increasing change, there is always a market for quality items that
have stood (and will continue to stand) the test of time.

In that context, your permanent color change is the third worst thing you could
ever do, next to changing the quality, or changing the shape of the "basic
building elements" - which you already seem to be doing with some of your newer
mass market lines.

Do you still value the continuity that is the heart of the Lego company's
historical success? If you ever lose sight of that, you will lose sight of this
loyal customer.

Long live Light Grey!

Mark Chan