 General / 46505
Re: Last chance for real grey -- let's send a message
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 21:15:42 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Matthew Miller wrote:

Well, here's a chance to send a clear message that we've been
underestimated. It's easy to ignore what may be perceived as a loudmouthed
and slightly bizarre outlying market segment -- but a financially-struggling
company can't help but notice the pocketbook. In general, it's pretty hard
to have our impact show up, because Lego -- with the exception of a few
recent efforts from Jake McKee -- doesn't even seem to be looking for it.
This situation is special -- we can definitely make our wants -- and our
spending power obvious.

I picked up 50 light gray brick packs, 10 dark gray brick packs, and 2 dark gray
plate packs.  Thanks to Jake for making this happen.

Hey it would be interesting if people who ordered post their responses (and what
they ordered) on this thread - not my message, but Matthew's.

-Bryan