 General / 46514
Re: Last chance for real grey -- let's send a message
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 22:19:26 GMT

In lugnet.general, Matthew Miller wrote:
Well, my concern there is there's an easy alternate explanation: "People
don't buy bulk packs. Too bad, because we made them in the wonderful new
colors and everything, so we were pretty sure they would sell. I guess
we'll just not do bulk bricks anymore."

The positive message is easier to send clearly.

Buy other colors and you'll send the message you want to send.  If the old-color
packs sell out really fast, the unrelated colors continue to sell at a decent
pace, and the new-color packs sit and rot, the message is nearly impossible to
interpret without actively trying to do so.