 General / 46491
Re: Last chance for real grey -- let's send a message
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 20:23:31 GMT

On Thu, 18 Mar 2004, Matthew Miller wrote:

<snip>

How fast can we make those 10,000 disappear? If we can have them all sold
out by the end of the week, that'd be awesome. I'm pretty stretched on my
Lego budget, but I've purchased a few. Maybe we can even have them sold out
by the end of the day!

Well, I placed a small order - 2 in each of three colors of the brick
packs and 1 in each of the three colors of the plates packs.  If they're
still available, I'll probably order more at a later time once I've had
time to evaluate how many I "need."

I don't know that I've ever commented publicly on it, but I actually
prefer these assorted brick and plate packs over the packs that consist of
just one type of element.  We never really got a large assortment of piece
types that way.  Given the repeated claims of limits on the number of SKUs
they could have, I'd much rather see these assorted packs from LEGO and
let the folks on BrickLink sort them out into individual elements.

-Christopher