 General / 46661
Re: Last chance for real grey -- let's send a message
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 2004 21:18:45 GMT

I ordered 2 of each bag on Friday.

I was disappointed that they did not qualify for the bulk bags discount. If the
discount applied, I would have ordered more.

I like the packs like this more than the packs that have a bunch of the same
piece.

Based on people's replies, I think they should have made more of the light grey
bricks bag because the demand for that one seems to be significantly higher.