 General / 46185
Re: Lego Playmobil-like figures at McDonalds
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.promo
Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 2004 01:03:02 GMT

You should hit every local McD's while you can. I hit 3 different ones on the first
day, and each had a different boys/girls toy.

Mike Crowley wrote:

In lugnet.general, Andy Evans wrote:
Has anyone seen these new sports figures at McDonalds?

I've also taken some pictures of this week's Clikits toy, as well.
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=75026 They are in this
Brickshelf Folder here.>

I'll make it a point to get the boy and girl toy each week and get pictures up
of both.

Also, I'm not sure how many different bags there are (or will be) but I took
some pictures of the one I got (along with the coupon on the side).
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=74711 Those pictures are here.>

-Mike "Count Blockula" Crowley¬
<http://countblockula.home.comcast.net Count Blockula's Lair>

--