 General / 46181
Re: Lego Playmobil-like figures at McDonalds
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.promo
Date:
Mon, 8 Mar 2004 15:31:22 GMT

In lugnet.general, Andy Evans wrote:
   Has anyone seen these new sports figures at McDonalds?

I’ve also taken some pictures of this week’s Clikits toy, as well. They are in this Brickshelf Folder here.

I’ll make it a point to get the boy and girl toy each week and get pictures up of both.

Also, I’m not sure how many different bags there are (or will be) but I took some pictures of the one I got (along with the coupon on the side). Those pictures are here.

-Mike “Count Blockula” Crowley
Count Blockula’s Lair