 General / 46082
Re: Lego Playmobil-like figures at McDonalds
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 2004 20:49:45 GMT

John Gerlach <gmltc_j1@nospam.yahoo.com> wrote:
Oh, that's just so wrong...  The only thing even remotely good about them is the
fact that you can mix and match the pieces.  But, will those pieces work with
our existing bricks?  I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't!

It does say "Compatible with the retail versions".

--
Matthew Miller           mattdm@mattdm.org        <http://www.mattdm.org/>
Boston University Linux      ------>                <http://linux.bu.edu/>