 General / 46184
Re: Slope peices
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 8 Mar 2004 17:31:32 GMT

In lugnet.general, Rob Cunningham wrote:
<snip>
As you can see, I've having real trouble finding roof pieces from any
source other than the online lego shop's limited selection. I'm a AFOL
newbie and I don't really know where to start looking.

You're just a few years too late to cash in on the best source of most
of those slopes, the black roof bricks pack as mentioned by Erik:
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/5216
http://www.peeron.com/cgi-bin/invcgis/inv/sets/5216-1?withpics=yes
The triple slope (peak) has appeared in several sets in small quantities:
http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/3048
http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?q=3048&c=11
The double/inverted (peak) was harder to come by, but has now appeared in
several European Bricklink shops in large quantity (dwindling quickly though):
http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/3049
http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?q=3049&c=11
The other slopes are available in large quantities for sure on Bricklink:
http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?q=3045&c=11
http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?q=3046&c=11
Happy hunting. Play well.

Tim Strutt