 General / 46183
Re: What's Your Favorite LEGO Theme?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 8 Mar 2004 16:42:46 GMT

"Erik Bush2" <erbush@gcasda.org> wrote in message
news:Hu4444.qov@lugnet.com...
Hey,

   I am just curious...

What's your favorite Lego theme and Why?

My favorite LEGO theme has always been Technic.
Why? I think it has to be because I'm very intrested in all types of
technicaly gadgets and machines and vehicles. I'm also educated as an
electronic technician and therefor also likes the Mindstorm theme.

What is your favorite Lego part and Why?

Uh... that diffucult to answer...
I dont know if I have only ONE favorite part, but if I have to choose one it
have to be Technic Pin with friction http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/4459

Why? Only because thats what I use most in any technic creation, and I also
have lots of them :)

Regards
Øyvind Steinnes
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Phoenix