 General / 46125
Re: What's Your Favorite LEGO Theme?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 2004 18:52:56 GMT

In lugnet.general, Erik Bush wrote:

   What’s your favorite Lego theme and Why?

Right now, my favorite is the Adventurers series. Mostly because I’m an Indiana Jones fan, I think. When I was a kid though, it was Space, and then Castle (thanks to my wonderful grandmother who bought me the King’s Castle after my parents told me I couldn’t have it. :-) ).

   What is your favorite Lego part and Why?

The 1 x 1 plate with clip light.

This is the best piece I’ve found for reversing studs in a small space. Now if they would just create a piece that had just the clip light without the plate part....