 General / 46151
Re: What's Your Favorite LEGO Theme?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 6 Mar 2004 11:01:51 GMT

In lugnet.general, Erik Bush wrote:
   Hey,

I am just curious...

What’s your favorite Lego theme and Why?

Thats the easy one: space, or to be a little more specific: Blacktron-I That theme was the first all-evil/misunderstood-childhood group of sets with the coolest colors ever.

What is your favorite Lego part and Why?

Hmm, a harder choice. The minifig-with-standard-smile, does that count as one part? If not, it would have to be the classic spacegun, as shown in this guys hand:

Please reply to these questions:

Erik Bush
...done :-)