 General / 46148
Re: What's Your Favorite LEGO Theme?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 6 Mar 2004 06:18:32 GMT

In lugnet.general, Erik Bush wrote:

   What’s your favorite Lego theme and Why?

Space, and to a lesser extent Town and Technic. Space, because it allows me to create everything I visualize without worrying about its “suitability” for the theme, and Space is really the only theme where you can do that. Space owns all.

Town and Technic for detail. Town and Technic builders consistently amaze me with inventive solutions and building techniques.

I like trains too, not enough to sink any cash into actual track, but builders like James Mathis (only big train name in my head right now) find so many cool ways to articulate shapes.

   What is your favorite Lego part and Why?

Funny, I don’t have a single favorite part. I like all of the bracket/headlight/eyehook SNOT parts, though, probably more than any other grouping of parts.

Soren