 General / 46136
Re: What's Your Favorite LEGO Theme?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 6 Mar 2004 00:46:15 GMT

In lugnet.general, Erik Bush wrote:
Hey,

   I am just curious...

What's your favorite Lego theme and Why?

Space, Castle, town, adventurers, Alpha-team, Xtream Sports, Sports, Make and
Create, etc. (not in order)

It would be shorter to say I simply like LEGO bricks and plates sets and
dislike, or rather like less, themes like Bionicle, Dinausaurs, Throw-Bots, etc.

I love the SW theme.  But mostly because the have great Minifigs.

What is your favorite Lego part and Why?

The 2x8 brick.  It's my conception of a LEGO brick.  everything else is a brick
that has been modified.  Either it was flattened to give plates or shortened to
give 2x3 bricks, added a thingy on the side to give a plate with clip or made
smooth to give tiles, it's all a modification of the basic 2x4 we all learned to
love as children.

Please reply to these questions:}

Erik Bush

Terry
http://www.minifigville.com

PS: The Castle and Space themes are currently at war.  I thought it was related
to this topic, so here is a link to it:
http://www.minifigville.com/studwars