 General / 45974
Re: The Knight Bus has arrived... but it's not all good news
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 2004 13:19:41 GMT

In lugnet.general, Ley Ward wrote:
I'm assuming that those plates are violet and purple (left to right.) It appears
as if they dumped some purple into the violet vat and then didn't stir it
enough.(1) 'Tis a shame, if that's the direction things are heading; it would
have been nice to have more pieces in either of those colours :-(

This issue added to the "new gray" issue makes me wonder;

Is the new gray just one color, or will we look back in a few months time to see
a whole range of new grays, just as we are now seemingly getting a range of
purples :)

JB