 General / 45940
Re: The Knight Bus has arrived... but it's not all good news
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 29 Feb 2004 11:18:52 GMT

"Dave Lovelace" <dave@umop.com> wrote in message
Are you sure that the (average) color of these parts isn't Violet?  Hard • to
tell, even from the relatively good scan...

--D

It's a new, or otherwise previously rare purple. See this comparison
picture:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/hmillington/Misc/HarryPotterBus/p1010934.jpg

Here's the new dog:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/hmillington/Misc/HarryPotterBus/p1010936.jpg

The multi-coloured bus:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/hmillington/Misc/HarryPotterBus/p1010935.jpg

The picture makes is look slightly worse than in reality, possibly because
my camera is more sensitive to the red in the off-colour bricks. I have also
angled the bus against the light to show off the defect best.

The whole set:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/hmillington/Misc/HarryPotterBus/p1010938.jpg

Worrying isn't it... I think I'll contact customer services and see what
they say abut it...

Huw