 General / 4565
Re: Lego Apache?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 1999 14:18:33 GMT

Sproaticus wrote:

jonathan wilson wrote:
try lugnet.cad.dat???

At a guess, he's probably referring to Terry K's AH-64 Apache.  Check out
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Corridor/4654/mil-spec.html .

Exactly ... Thanks.

I'm currently making a technic version of the Apache AH-64 Longbow ... in
technic
with variable pitch rotor blades.  currently it sits around 110 studs long 18
studs wide,
and about 18 studs high ...

--
Lee Jorgensen, Programmer/Analyst - Bankoe Systems, Inc.
mailto:jorgensen@bankoe.moc  <-- reverse moc