 General / 4567
Re: Lego Apache?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 1999 14:45:52 GMT

Lee Jorgensen <ljorgensen@uswest.net> writes:

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Corridor/4654/mil-spec.html .

I'm currently making a technic version of the Apache AH-64 Longbow
... in technic with variable pitch rotor blades.  currently it sits
around 110 studs long 18 studs wide, and about 18 studs high ...

That sounds cool.  You should make sure to publish images of that when
it's finished.

Oh, and by the way, you have seen these large Technic helicopters,
right?

    http://homepages.tesco.net/~andrew.bissell/APACHE.HTM
    http://homepages.tesco.net/~andrew.bissell/STEVE.HTM

And Leo Dorst's helicopter rotor is a good inspiration as well:

    http://carol.wins.uva.nl/~leo/lego/rotor.html

Fredrik