 General / 4589
Re: Lego Apache?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 1999 23:03:45 GMT

On Mon, 7 Jun 1999 14:18:33 GMT, Lee Jorgensen <ljorgensen@uswest.net> wrote:

Sproaticus wrote:

jonathan wilson wrote:
try lugnet.cad.dat???

At a guess, he's probably referring to Terry K's AH-64 Apache.  Check out
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Corridor/4654/mil-spec.html .

Exactly ... Thanks.

I'm currently making a technic version of the Apache AH-64 Longbow ... in
technic
with variable pitch rotor blades.  currently it sits around 110 studs long 18
studs wide,
and about 18 studs high ...

That does sound cool.  My version was going strictly for looks, with very
little mechanical functionality, though the blades on the Longbow do have
variable pitch - but only by a manual adjustment.  :-)

Look forward to seeing your results.

-- Terry K --