 General / 4590
Re: At last: Star Wars Lego arrived in Sweden
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 1999 23:31:56 GMT

Anders Isaksson wrote:

Hi!

Just wanted to let all you Americans know how lucky you are, living in
the
center of the world :-)

The episode 4-6 Star Wars Lego just arrived in Sweden (and the movie
will not
arrive until the end of the month).

My kids got the X-Wing and Landspeeders, and I think they look OK, but
I'm not
overly impressed.

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
Gallery:   http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/gallery.htm

I tougth that Brazil was the end of the word, and the episode 4-6 Star
Wars Lego
arrived last week.
A week before than Sweden  8^)
The sets are much better them most current Lego sets IMHO.

Paulo