 General / 4587
At last: Star Wars Lego arrived in Sweden
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 1999 21:33:32 GMT

Hi!

Just wanted to let all you Americans know how lucky you are, living in the
center of the world :-)

The episode 4-6 Star Wars Lego just arrived in Sweden (and the movie will not
arrive until the end of the month).

My kids got the X-Wing and Landspeeders, and I think they look OK, but I'm not
overly impressed.

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
Gallery:   http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/gallery.htm