 General / 4607
Re: At last: Star Wars Lego arrived in Sweden
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 8 Jun 1999 16:58:18 GMT

In lugnet.general, Gintaras Rumsas writes:

But this (to be in center of Europe) does not helps too much me with
LEGO - this year I got new Lithuanian LEGO catalogue only in March.
Jungle Adventurers arrived together with Starwars Ep.4-6 only middle of
April. Just a week ago I found new Ninjas.
I can only dream about Starwars Ep.1 sets :-(

Gintaras

Labas!  I will write you again by private email, but I wanted to say that I
could ship you some SW sets if you wanted to buy them.  The postage may be too
high for you though.  I think postage to {the center of Europe!} by UPS is
very expensive.  US Air Mail may be better rate -- the sets are not that heavy.

Alan C