 General / 4597
Re: Lego Apache?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 8 Jun 1999 09:21:50 GMT

On Mon, 7 Jun 1999 14:18:33 GMT, Lee Jorgensen <ljorgensen@uswest.net> wrote:
Sproaticus wrote:
At a guess, he's probably referring to Terry K's AH-64 Apache.  Check out
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Corridor/4654/mil-spec.html .

Exactly ... Thanks.

I'm currently making a technic version of the Apache AH-64 Longbow ... in
technic
with variable pitch rotor blades.  currently it sits around 110 studs long 18
studs wide,
and about 18 studs high ...

Strangely enough, this query prompted me to overcome my inertial
procrastination and start tinkering with the photos I had taken of the model.

There are only a few that came out even remotely good enough to look at, and
those had to be tweaked quite a bit, but here they are: (1)
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Corridor/4654/mil-spec.html

-- Terry K --
1. And to think I had such a good idea for a photo-shoot.  A large mirror, deep
blue sky with scattered clouds....  <sigh>
What a waste of film.