 General / 4566
4565  |  4567
Subject:
DACTA windows 9267
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 1999 14:33:55 GMT

While surfing the net for online shopping I found several sites where I
could buy DACTA stuff from the Netherlands. Surprisingly this stuff can
be ordered outside of the USA in contrast to regular Lego. I got really
excited when I looked at Lugnet and found a windows and doors set #9267
which features yellow and blue old-style 2x2 windows. Unfortunately
though this set was released only two years ago there's already a new
version #9274 which only features red windows, pretty much the same
assortment of windows as #5149 which I can easily buy over here.

I desperately need those old fashioned yellow and blue windows for some
architectural projects I'm working on.  Does anybody have any clue where
I still might obtain set #9267? Or have any other thought about
obtaining windows in any other color than red from the Netherlands?

Thanks,

Martyn

P.S. Just arrived from the dark ages and amazed at the lack of windows
these days, only red in an accessory set and nothing decent in Town.